Wednesday, June 15, 2005

More Elfbit cuteness.... and life in general.

Me: Berry?
Elfbit: Hottie?
M: Berry?
E: Voot?
M: Berry?
E: Gookwee?
M: Berry?
E: *snatches berry* THANK YOU!

****

-Keeping this child clothed is darn near impossible *facepalm* A few weeks ago, she was a handful by keeping trying to undress at the Secretary of State office....
-This sunday I came to the nursery to pick her up, and she was just in her diaper. "We tried to get them back on her, but she kept taking them off - then she threw a fit so..."
-*chuckles* I told them it was okay, and was amused.
-Barely got the clothes on her, when she started undressing at Denny's.

***
I was amusing myself with knit/crochet.... was gonna make a funky sweater.
only in really bright colours.
it has morphed.
I am now making a full knit/crochet DRESS. *giggles*

1 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

like mother like daughter - i couldn't keep you in clothes either!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home